The project settings are located in the left bottom corner of the dashboard.
In project settings you can find the following information:
- Snippet ID & HTML code – in case you need it to install again, or locate throughout your website.
- User management – as an owner of your website you can adjust who can access, edit and analyze your data simply by adding the email address.
- Owner: can add/remove/edit all data & users.
- Admin: can add/remove/edit all data & users but the owner.
- Editor: can only edit data, without users.
- Viewer: Can see report and configuration data; can manipulate data within reports (e.g. filter a table, add a filter.) But cannot edits anything.
- Pixel queries – one of our advanced features, which allows you to retrieve connectivity statuses of various online services, enabling you to accurately determine user connectivity to a given URL. This feature enables you to track uses of your own as well as external services. Read more about Pixel Queries.
After understanding Twik general settings, let’s personalize. Start with the Editor overview.