Welcome to twik, the personalization automation platform.
Once you’ve created your new twik account, in your first sign in – the set up dialogue will appear to help you install twik in a few simple steps:
- Insert your domain URL, and press “Generate a new snippet”.
2. Next, choose the way you would like to add twik snippet to your website.
- HTML tag – add twik’s snippet directly into your HTML code, by pasting it in the <head> tag, above all other scripts.
- WordPress plugin – get a snippet ID to add to your WordPress settings. First install our WordPress plugin by downloading it from the featured link, add it as a new plugin and activate it. Then go to Twik!, paste the snippet ID and click save (for better performance we recommend turning on Asynchronous mode).
- Google Tag Manager – Copy the HTML tag, and paste it in a new custom HTML tag.
3. Once you’ve inserted the snippet into your website’s code click “Verify Installation”.
Next you choose one of the following:
- Edit your homepage – start personalizing your home page with the help of our visual editor.
- Go to dashboard – start collecting data, and get familiar with our dashboard, where you’ll find all the necessary information for optimizing your campaign.
- Learn how to use twik – to reach twik’s knowledge base.
Become an enterprise and learn about our Billing system, start free – pay as you grow.